Textbook: Computer Fundamentals
Description: The course provides a brief introduction to digital literacy, The Internet, Computer Ethics, and Computer Applications.
Download slides from here
Microsoft Word 2007
- A Brief History of the Internet from McKinnon Secondary College
- Finding and Evaluating Information on the Web from Prentice Hall Inc.
Computers in Society
- Computers at work, School and Home from Prentice Hall Inc.
- Freedom of Speech in Cyberspace from San Diego State University
- An Overview of Computer Ethics from Paradigm Publishing (Property of Paradigm Publishing)
- Netiquette in the Workplace from Washington and Lee University
- Creating a Worksheet and Embedded Chart
- Formulas, Functions, Formatting and Web Queries
- What If Analysis, Charting and Working with Large Worksheets
Integrating Word, Excel and PowerPoint